Wednesday, October 1, 2008

is it Wednesday already?


Two kids, two different hats!!!


Where does the time go? As a mother of two young kids, it feels like you turn around and time has flown by! I still have yet to get myself on a real schedule... I need one, my family needs one!!!! Maybe tomorrow when I have some time to myself I will sit in the quiet and look at how I use my time.

In other news, do you love my new look? It needs a few tweaks and I need to fully set up the side bar, but how amazing! I want to cry every time I look at my blog. Ya know what it feels like... when you leave the hair salon after getting the best hair cut thinking you do not deserve to look this good? My blog is so perfect that it feel criminal. Beth @ Ruby and Roja is so skilled and really listened to what I wanted, making the perfect image for what I am feeling. It is a shame I have been off the grid for a few days, but I hope to be able to use this blog much more over the weeks to come.

So we have a new family member... Princess Kitty!
Hubby came home two days ago with the most adorable kitten ever! The kids love her and she seems to get along well with the dogs. I am so happy! Princess Kitty is my new best friend!

0 comments: