Friday, June 6, 2008

baby Charlie update

Here is the email from my sister-in-law. All the prayers have helped as Charlie is still percolating. Now we just have to pray Dianna does not sink into a como from boredom!!!!

******************************************

Hello All!
So our first pregnancy went so smoothly, Charlie has decided to keep us on our toes with his pregnancy. Tuesday morning I woke up to what I thought was the pleasant incontinent symptom pregnant women can experience. I called the dr that afternoon to see if they could check to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid. Lo-and-behold, it turns out my water had actually broken. At that time I was only 33 weeks 5 days pregnant. A little too soon to be having this baby. So they admitted me to the hospital on the spot. I was lucky enough to get a room w/ faulty internet, so I'm just now able to send out this email.
When I first got here I was having mild contractions. But those have gone away now. Basically I'm on hospital bed rest until Charlie makes his grand entrance. Should I go into labor now, they will not try to stop it, but the hope is to make it a few more weeks. But all things considered, should he come sooner rather than later, he should be just fine.
Dianna

0 comments: