Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1/40 Days of Blogging

I am not sure what I was thinking, setting up this "Meme", "Blog Carnival", Mr. Linky deal. I am no major blogger, I have no followers. But something spoke to me to do this... I guess we shall see if it me alone on this quest for personal growth or if other bloggers will be hearing the call.

Tomorrow I will be introducing myself, putting my self out there for you all to see. Then over the next few days I plan to get deeper into what is going on in my world. I will be doing "McMama's "Not Me! Monday's" and "Wordless Wednesday's" as well as keeping up with my crafting blog.

It is ambitious I know, but doable. I need to findmyself and get back to a place where I feel peace and wholeness.

1 comments:

Mama Beck said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - just a quick read of your profile makes me certain we could become great "blogger friends"!